1976 Setlist


1976 - Setlist


January 25, CBGB's
(Partial list - Village Voice review)
Love > Building on Fire
The Girls Want To Be With The Girls

Psycho Killer


March 13, The Kitchen:
(Partial list)
The Girls Want to Be with the Girls
Psycho Killer
Stay Hungry
I Feel it in My Heart
I Wish You Wouldn't Say That


June 26, My Father's Place:
-First Set-
Artists Only
With Our Love
Psycho Killer
What Is It
Thank You For Sending Me An Angel
Love Is All Around
I’m Not in Love
-Second Set-
The Girls Want To Be With The Girls
The Book I Read
I Wish You Wouldn’t Say That
Stay Hungry
New Feeling
Theme (instrumental)
Tentative Decisions
Warning Sign
Love -> Building on Fire


July 28, My Father's Place:
Artists Only
Psycho Killer
New Feeling
Happy Day
The Book I Read
Thank You For Sending Me An Angel
So Much in Love
Stay Hungry
I’m Not in Love
Love is All Around


July 29, CBGB's:
Artists Only
Don't Worry About The Government
Love Is All Around
Love -> Building On Fire
Who Is It?
Thank You For Sending Me An Angel
I'm Not In Love


July 30, CBGB's:
The Girls Want To Be With The Girls
The Book I Read
Happy Day
Stay Hungry
New Feeling
Theme (instrumental)
Tentative Decisions
Warning Sign
So Much In Love


August 17, Downtown Ocean Club:
Artists Only
New Feeling
Happy Day
I Wish You Wouldn't Say That (1)
The Girls Want To Be With The Girls (1)
Love Goes To Buildings On Fire (2)
Psycho Killer
First Week / Last Week... Carefree (1)
Thank You For Sending Me An Angel (1)
The Book I Read (1)
I'm Not In Love
(1) with Fletcher Buckley (sax)
(2) with Jerry Harrison


September 27, My Father's Place:
Artists Only
Girls want To Be With The Girls
Happy Day
The Book I Read
Thank You For Sending Me An Angel
Love -> Building On Fire


October 9, Max's Kansas City:
Artists Only
1,2,3, Red Light
Happy Day
Don't Worry About The Government
Psycho Killer
Uh Oh Love Comes To Town
Thank You For Sending Me An Angel
With Our Love
Pablo Picasso
I'm Not In Love
Encore: Warning Sign


December 21, CBGB's:
- Early Set -
Artists Only
A Clean Break (Let's Work)
I Wish You Wouldn't Say That
With Our Love
Uh-Oh Love Comes to Town
(possibly missing one or two songs? Book I Read?)
New Feeling
I'm Not in Love
- Late Set -
Love -> Building on Fire
First Week / Last Week... Carefree
Questions for Lovers
Who Is It?
I Feel it In my Heart
No Compassion
Pulled Up
Psycho Killer
Love is All Around
1-2-3 Red Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.